Sunday, October 25, 2020

Quarter 1, Week 8, 10-26 to 10-30

Monday (Cohort A) and Tuesday (Cohort B) is dress up like your favorite Book Character day (no weapons and no gore).

Thursday and Friday we will be having our parent/teacher/student conferences via Zoom. Please find a time slot on Bloomz where you and your child can meet with the 6th grade teachers. 

Mr. Brennan will be meeting with all Cohort C families, Ms. Berg will be meeting with all Cohort A1 and B1 families, and I will be meeting with all Cohort A2 and B2 families. Mr. Brennan, Ms. Berg, and I are leaving notes on progress reports for each student so that we can give you information about Math, ELA/SS, and Science during your conference.

Monday Cohort A comes to school only today.

Tuesday Cohort B comes to school only today.

Wednesday - I have an esports team meeting at 11 am today, then we'll have our practice. Aside from that, I have one conference at 6 pm and the rest of the day I can schedule conferences for parents who need a different day.

Thursday - Cohort B2 conferences today. If you can't make any of my time slots today, message me on Bloomz to schedule a Wednesday time slot. I will not be available from 3 to about 5:30 pm today because I will be hosting our second esports match with Lakeside Middle School at 4 pm.

Friday - Cohort A2 conferences today. Just like Cohort B2 above, if you can't make any of my time slots, message me on Bloomz to schedule a time on Wednesday. 


Email Mr. Gonzalez with any questions or parents contact Mr. G via Bloomz and students message Mr. G on Classcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment